You can help Carty House improve the lives of refugees in our community in a variety of ways:
- Become a volunteer – engage with the residents, assist around the house, or help in the office
- Host a fundraiser – creativity is your only challenge!
- Spread the word about Carty House – Invite us to speak at your club, school, youth group or church
- Plan to attend our annual spring gala dinner – always good food and great folks
- Walk or ride for the Oct 2019 Ride for Refuge with Carty House. Let’s get moving!
- Come join us at the Community Picnic on Sept 7!
- Make a personal donation
- Make a corporate donation
- Donate goods, services, gift certificates or event tickets for our annual silent auction at our spring Gala dinner
- Donate household items (with limited storage, please check with us for our current needs)
- Make a legacy gift or bequest
- Gift of cash or securities
- Gift of RRSPs, RRIFs
- Gift of real estate or other property to Carty House
- Gift of Life Insurance
- Gift in memory of a loved one
For information on any of these, please contact Michelle at Outreach@CartyHouse.org or 613-236-8855. Thank you for any and all considerations!